Windows Server 2016 Build 14393.970 En-US Incl.Activator [April 2017] (2017)
Windows Server 2016 Build 14393.970 En-US April 2017
Standard / Standard Core / Standard (KMS) / Datacenter / Datacenter Core / Datacenter (KMS)
Format: Bootable ISO
Windows Server 2016 (code-named Windows Server vNext) - server operating system from Microsoft, which provides a new level of security and innovations for your applications and infrastructure of your company. Windows Server 2016 features based on cloud technologies allow to increase the competitiveness of the data center. Improvements in the field of computing, network infrastructure, storage and security systems provide additional flexibility to meet changing business requirements. Faster connectivity and adaptability are achieved through features modern platforms for applications like Windows Server Containers.
Benefits of Windows Server 2016:
• Built-in security features. Increased safety and reduced risk through several levels of protection built into the operating system.
• Transforming the data center. Cost savings and increased flexibility through software-defined computing technologies, and Microsoft Azure storage networking.
• Accelerated innovation. New technologies, such as Windows and Nano Server Containers for new ways to deploy and run applications locally and in the cloud.
10 reasons why you'll love Windows Server 2016:
• Manage servers in DevOps style with PowerShell and configure state
• New controls and access through Active Directory and Certificate
• Simple server management from any location using the Server Management
• Services remote desktops to improve graphics scalability and cloud-based integration
• Changing the approach to storage: software-defined storage
• Improved clustering and integrated virtualization through software-defined calculations
• Dynamic security and flexibility of a hybrid cloud due to the software-defined networks
• New levels of protection against changing threats
• The density of containers in the Windows ecosystem
• Reduction of space taken up by the data center, and attack surface through Nano Server